Edit, March 19: the free bubble dress pattern has been replaced by an all new and improved version, which is sold via my patterns page for $8. My apologies to those of you who were 'lured' here via Pinterest by the promise of a free pattern - I cannot remove those pictures from Pinterest. To soothe your disappointment: you enjoy a $1 discount if you use the code PINTEREST.
So, how has the pattern been improved?
- better sizing (the dress is longer for the higher ages)
- more sizes: instead of 2y - 4y - 6y - 8y, it is now 1y - 18m - 2y - 3y - 4y - 5y - 6y.
- a peter pan collar, which you can choose to leave on or off
- digitally drawn instead of hand drawn patterns
- much more detailed instructions
- more information (table with sizing, table with yardage needed, printing and assembling instructions, cutting diagrams, etcetera)
- all information is now provided in inches/yards as well as centimeters