The Laure Contest: Win a Brother sewing machine!
Yesterday, we launched Laure, a brand new dress pattern. Thank you so much for all the sweet responses, and for the many, many orders we received.
As promised yesterday, we’re also throwing in a Laure sewing contest. There are a few prizes to win, like this stunning Brother Innov-is 15 sewing machine, a very generous offer by Van Rooy Lier. Yay!
All you have to do is make a Laure, and upload it to our contest page. As the saying goes, there’s no accounting for tastes, so there will be no jury, nor will you have to bother your friends, family members, neighbors, and colleagues to vote for you. 😉
Instead, the winners will be picked purely at random. We’ll be relying on our cover models Laure and Norah to randomly pick a winner, and we’ll be filming the whole thing too.
As a European sewing machine is not of much use in most places outside Europe, we are splitting the contest into a European and an international part. Below are all the details.
1. European contest
This contest is open to European residents only (!)
– A Brother Innov-is 15 sewing machine, generously offered by Van Rooy Lier (retail price: €369)
– A beautiful sewing box, generously offered by De Bondt retailers (retail price: €42)
– A sewing box filled with sewing goodies, generously offered by Verachtert retailers (retail price: €88)
2. International contest
This contest is open to non-European residents only (!)
– A €20 shopping voucher for Atelier In ‘t Leerke
– A €20 shopping voucher for StraightGrain
How to enter:
– Make a Laure dress. Upload one picture of it in one of the link parties on this page
– Important: there are separate link parties for the European and International contests.
– Deadline is February 28, 2017
– You can enter several dresses, as long as you only upload 1 picture per dress.
– You don’t need to have a blog to participate
– Feel free to tag your entries on social media with #laurecontest
How to win:
The three winners will be picked by innocent children’s hands in early March. The event will be filmed.
A little extra:
Need some new fabric to make your Laure? Atelier in ‘t Leerke gives a 10% discount on print wovens. Use discount code ReleaseLaure.