Sew + Show #17
Hi everyone! It’s been a bit quiet on my blog lately, but I can assure you that that is just the silence before the storm 🙂 Many new collaborations, tutorials, patterns, and creations are coming up in the next couple of weeks and months. But for now, let’s just celebrate your creations in another link party.
Speaking of stinkin’ cute; check out this adorable baby dress from Sylvia (Lily and Woody)! Many of you will probably recognize Andrea Lauren’s signature style in the stunning fabric:
On to the next one! Here is a reminder of the idea again:
- A new party opens each Wednesday. Add a link to whatever you have sewn in the past 7 days.
- The link party closes on Saturday (around midnight CET).
- The next Wednesday, I will feature the most clicked creations, and open a new party.
- On an irregular basis, I will also throw in a little prize for the most clicked creation.
- If you link up to your blog, include the Sew+Show button in either your post or your sidebar to help spread the word on this link party. Link it up to www.straight-grain.com/blog or directly to the link party post.
- You cannot link up to a shop. Links to items for sale will be deleted.
- Have fun!