Sew + Show #35
Hi everyone! Thank you for linking up to last week’s Sew + Show link party.
The most clicked creation was this spectacular Tinkerbel outfit from Made By Toya. Can you believe that even those wings are handmade? Simply amazing. I’m so happy to have found another beautiful blog via this link party.
Okay, on to the next party! Here is a reminder of the idea again:
- A new party opens each Wednesday. Add a link to whatever you have sewn in the past 7 days.
- The link party closes on Saturday (around midnight CET).
- The next Wednesday, I will feature the most clicked creations, and open a new party.
- On an irregular basis, I will also throw in a little prize for the most clicked creation.
- If you link up to your blog, include the Sew+Show button in either your post or your sidebar to help spread the word on this link party. Link it up to www.straight-grain.com/blog or directly to the link party post. (This is a condition for being featured.)
- You cannot link up to a shop. Links to items for sale will be deleted.
- Have fun!