Tinny dress (English)
€7.50 incl. tax
Do you live in the EU, and would you rather pay via bank transfer? Please contact me via an[[at]]straight-grain.com 🙂
This pattern also has a printed version. Please click here for more info.
Originally launched in 2013, the Tinny was a vintage style dress with multiple skirt, sleeve and collar options. It was named after the Belgian children’s book series Tiny, known for its illustrations of beautiful retro dresses.
Now, the pattern has been relaunched in more sizes, and with many more options. Rather than a retro style pattern, it is now an eclectic pattern which can be used for making dresses in an infinite number of styles.
Tinny closes with a hidden zipper in the back, and comes with 8 collar options, 2 bow options, 3 skirt options, 3 sleeve options, 2 bodice options, and can be made with or without faux pocket flaps. It is intended for woven fabrics (light, medium as well as heavy weight).
The patterns and instructions are in pdf-format, and easy to print and to assemble. The file includes:
– easy-to-follow, very detailed sewing instructions with full-color annotated pictures of each step
– digitally drawn patterns for ages 1Y, 18M, 2Y, 3Y, 4Y, 5Y, 6Y, 7Y, 8Y, 9Y, 10Y, and 11/12Y, seam allowances included.
– option to print just the size you need
– large sheet patterns for print shop printing (A0)
– quick summary of the instructions, for experienced seamstresses
– printing table which indicates which pages to print for each option
– detailed information about printing and assembling the patterns, yardage needed, materials needed, and sizing
– cutting diagrams for quilting width and regular width fabric
– all measurements are provided in inches/yards and in centimeters
All sizes of the pattern have been tested thoroughly by 40 lovely testers.
Please read before you purchase:
– you are purchasing a pattern, not a finished dress
– right after payment, you will be able to download the pattern. Check your spam bow if you didn’t receive an email with download links
– the patterns, instructions, and pictures are copyright protected