Sew + Show #42
Hi everyone! Thank you for participating in last week’s Sew + Show Link Party.
The most popular item was a stunning vintage-inspired dress and bonnet by My Petite Sophie (via Instagram):
And finally, many of you clicked this amazing retro Jaanu from Made By Lot:
Ready for another one? Here is a reminder of the idea again:
- A new party opens each Wednesday. Add a link to whatever you have sewn in the past 7 days.
- The link party closes on Saturday (around midnight CET).
- The next Wednesday, I will feature the most clicked creations, and open a new party.
- On an irregular basis, I will also throw in a little prize for the most clicked creation.
- If you link up to your blog, include the Sew+Show button in either your post or your sidebar to help spread the word on this link party. Link it up to www.straight-grain.com/blog or directly to the link party post. (This is a condition for being featured.)
- You cannot link up to a shop. Links to items for sale will be deleted.
- Have fun!