Feliz dress & blouse (English)
€7.50 incl. tax
Do you live in the EU, and would you rather pay via bank transfer? Please contact me via an[[at]]straight-grain.com
We’ll soon have a paper version of this pattern.
Feliz (Portuguese for ‘happy’) is a versatile pattern which you can make a wide range of different blouses and dresses with.
The options can be combined to dozens of different garments:
– dress or blouse
– back with hidden zipper or buttons
– sleeveless, dolman sleeves, three-quarter sleeves, narrow flutter sleeves, wide flutter sleeve, bell sleeves
– gathered skirt or pleated skirt
This makes Feliz a pattern which can be used all year round.
Feliz is intended for woven fabrics (light, medium as well as heavy weight). Info on sizing and materials/yardage can be found here.
The patterns and instructions are in pdf-format, and easy to print and to assemble. The files include:
– easy-to-follow, very detailed sewing instructions with full-color annotated pictures of each step
– digitally drawn patterns for ages 3M, 6M, 1Y, 18M, 2Y, 3Y, 4Y, 5Y, 6Y, 7Y, 8Y, 9Y, 10Y, and 11/12Y, seam allowances included.
– option to print just the size you need
– large sheet patterns for print shop printing (A0)
– printing table which indicates which pages to print for each option
– detailed information about printing and assembling the patterns, yardage needed, materials needed, and sizing
– cutting diagrams for quilting width and regular width fabric
– all measurements are provided in inches/yards and in centimeters
Many thanks to testers Charline, Erin and Tiffany for giving me permission to share their pictures.
All sizes of the pattern have been tested thoroughly by 20 critical testers.
Please read before you purchase:
– you are purchasing a pattern, not a finished dress
– right after payment, you will be able to download the pattern. Check your spam folder if you didn’t receive an email with download links.
– the patterns, instructions, and pictures are copyright protected