Moiano Summer coat (English)
€7.50 incl. tax
This pattern also has a printed version. Please click here for more info.
Moiano is a retro style Spring/Summer coat with multiple options. Make it with a hood, or with a flat collar. Go for buttons, or for a zipper. Add welt pockets or patch pockets.
Depending on which options and fabric you use, you can go for a more formal, vintage style (e.g. thin wool + buttons + collar), or for a more athletic, playful style (e.g., cotton + zipper + hood).
The coat is fully lined and has facings for a professional finish inside. The sleeves have a decorative seam near the hem, inviting you to add a creative touch with a tab, piping, ricrac, or contrasting fabric.
With its detailed instructions, Moiano is ideal for seamstresses who would like to sew a coat for the first time.
The patterns and instructions are in pdf-format, and easy to print and to assemble. The file includes:
– easy-to-follow, very detailed sewing instructions with full-color annotated pictures of each step
– additional video clips (to make more challenging steps easier)
– digitally drawn patterns for ages 1Y, 18M, 2Y, 3Y, 4Y, 5Y, 6Y, 7Y, 8Y, 9Y, 10Y, and 11/12Y, seam allowances included.
– option to print just the size you need
– large sheet patterns for print shop printing (A0)
– quick summary of the instructions, for experienced seamstresses
– printing table which indicates which pages to print for each option
– detailed information about printing and assembling the patterns, yardage needed, materials needed, and sizing
– cutting diagrams for quilting width and regular width fabric
– all measurements are provided in inches/yards and in centimeters
– all sizes of the pattern have been tested thoroughly by more than 20 lovely testers.
Please read before you purchase:
– you are purchasing a pattern, not a finished coat
– immediately after payment, you will be able to download the pattern. Check your spam folder if you didn’t receive an email with download links
– the patterns, instructions, and pictures are copyright protected
Do you live in the EU, and would you rather pay via bank transfer? Please contact me via an[[at]]straight-grain.com