Sew + Show #38
Hello from Tucson, Arizona! Putting up the Sew + Show feature post last week in New York turned out to be impossible: The internet connection in our hotel was so slow that it would have taken me half a day to write it. It felt like being beamed back to 1996. Luckily, things are better here in our air bnb house.
The most popular item was Eva’s stunning Mambo dress:
Next up were Leen’s beautiful Maggie Mae dresses:
And finally, Edje’s jaw-dropping Jaanu dress got many of you clicking:
Let’s have another one!
Here is a reminder of the idea again:
- A new party opens each Wednesday. Add a link to whatever you have sewn in the past 7 days.
- The link party closes on Saturday (around midnight CET).
- The next Wednesday, I will feature the most clicked creations, and open a new party.
- On an irregular basis, I will also throw in a little prize for the most clicked creation.
- If you link up to your blog, include the Sew+Show button in either your post or your sidebar to help spread the word on this link party. Link it up to www.straight-grain.com/blog or directly to the link party post. (This is a condition for being featured.)
- You cannot link up to a shop. Links to items for sale will be deleted.
- Have fun!