Hoppe jumpsuit (English)
€7.50 incl. tax
This pattern also has a printed version. Please click here for more info.
Hoppe is a jumpsuit pattern for knit fabrics. It comes in two main versions: one with, and one without a front pleat. In addition, you can choose between different strap options, and choose to include or leave out the pockets. Children can easily take the jumpsuit off by letting the shoulder straps slide down.
Hoppe comes in double size ranges: one based on average measurements, and one for skinny kids.
This pattern is a collaboration with Fabienne from 128.
The patterns and instructions are in pdf-format, and easy to print and to assemble. The file includes:
– easy-to-follow, very detailed sewing instructions with full-color annotated pictures of each step
– additional video clips (to make more challenging steps easier)
– digitally drawn patterns for ages 18M, 2Y, 3Y, 4Y, 5Y, 6Y, 7Y, 8Y, 9Y, 10Y, and 11/12Y, seam allowances included.
– option to print just the size you need
– large sheet patterns for print shop printing (A0)
– quick summary of the instructions, for experienced seamstresses
– printing table which indicates which pages to print for each option
– detailed information about printing and assembling the patterns, yardage needed, materials needed, and sizing
– cutting diagrams for quilting width and regular width fabric
– all measurements are provided in inches/yards and in centimeters
– all sizes of the pattern have been tested thoroughly by 16 lovely testers.
Please read before you purchase:
– you are purchasing a pattern, not a finished jumpsuit
– immediately after payment, you will be able to download the pattern. Check your spam box if you didn’t receive an email with download links
– the patterns, instructions, and pictures are copyright protected
Do you live in the EU, and would you rather pay via bank transfer? Please contact me via an[[at]]straight-grain.com 🙂